Indulge yourself with a cup of rich Black tea concoction that warms the soul. Spices are packed with nutrients and health benefits and delicious to boot. So why wait for the holidays to enjoy this magnificent beverage? Make every day a holiday!
- ½ cup Organic Black tea, such as Earl Grey
- ¼ cup Crushed and dried currants
- 2 tbsp Sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp Whole clove buds
- 1 Organic dried and diced orange peel
- ¼ tbsp Freshly grated nutmeg
- 8 Tiny cinnamon sticks
- First, remove a thin outer layer of the entire orange using a vegetable peeler.
- Then, place the layers on a cooling rack and leave to dry for 12 hours.
- After the wait, cut the orange peel into small pieces.
- Combine the orange peel with crushed currants, sliced almonds, clove buds, and grated nutmeg.
- Then place the blend in a reusable tea bag or tea strainer and plunge it into 1 cup of hot water.
- Steep this blend for 10 minutes.
- Make a 1/2 cup of freshly brewed Black tea.
- Then combine both the tea and the concoction into your favorite teacup
- Finally, add cinnamon sticks before sipping.
Tea Tip: Double the recipe if you are drinking with a friend. 🤗